It’s headline news when Topshop launches a new denim cut – a pair of the British brand’s jeans sells every ten seconds, after all. New to the rack this season is this Editor pair – no doubt named for all the front-row-goers that’ll be slipping them on in the months to come. Straight, high-waisted and spun with a bit of stretch to hold their shape, they’re artfully whiskered and faded like all the best vintage versions.
- Topshop stretch-denim jeans
- Exposed button and concealed button-fly fastening at front
- Straight, high-rise, belt loops, five pockets, branded hardware, faded wash, contrasting stitching, v-shaped yoke at back
- 91% cotton, 9% elastomultiester
- Machine wash
- True to size
- Size 26: Rise 11", inside leg 26", leg opening 14"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears size 26
TOPSHOP Editor straight high-rise jeans JCFMNAP