Based in London, design duo Erica and Faye Toogood create art-inspired attire with a natural slant. From heavy rope fabrics to farmer-like cuts, it’s pared-back. The Photographer jacket is a limited edition hand-painted piece with stitched stripes in pure cotton and raw edges that create an unfinished, homemade aesthetic. Two giant pockets at the front keep it utility-focused so style it with plain linen trousers for a harmonious look.
- Toogood cotton jacket
- Exposed button fastening at front
- Relaxed fit, notch lapels, laced ropes at shoulders, sides and back, long sleeves, two patch pockets at front, rope trims
- 100% cotton
- Dry clean. Cool iron. Do not wash
- Size large: Length 29", chest 42"
- Model is 5ft10" and wears a size large
TOOGOOD The Photographer cotton jacket HAJFRCX