Visionary Japanese designer Mr Takahiro Miyashita returns to the Seattle grunge scene he so earnestly adores for the latest The Soloist collection. A collaboration with workwear institution, Dickies, this jacket is appliquéd with images taken by legendary scene photographer Charles Peterson. Spot Kurt Cobain and adoring fans in the crowd, then coordinate with the matching trousers.
- The Soloist woven jacket
- Concealed zip fastening at front
- Collar, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, logo print at sleeves, two welt pockets at front, brand tab at front, graphic printed patches at front and back
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Dry clean
- Size medium: Length 29”, chest 44"
- Model is 6ft 1” and wears a size medium
THE SOLOIST Dickies appliquéd satin-twill jacket UVXOZCT