If the silhouette hasn’t been spliced, patchworked and pieced back together, is it really Sacai? Answer: probably not. Providing the perfect example is this take on the classic bomber jacket – sure, the sleeves retain the style’s signature satin (this time embroidered with barbed wire blooming with florals), but the front and back are stitched with panels of classic blue denim that’s left frayed around the edges.
- Sacai denim and satin jacket
- Exposed button fastenings at front
- Stand collar, raglan sleeves, long contrast sleeves, contrast panel with piping trims at sleeves, floral embroidery at sleeves, stripe detail at collar and cuffs, four pockets at front, exposed seams, contrast stitching, branded silver-toned hardware, ruffle trims, ribbed trims, embroidered bird graphic at back; zip-fastening jersey and satin underlay, zip pulls at underlay
- 100% cotton; 70% cotton, 30% rayon; 50% cotton, 50% polyester; 1005 polyester; 1005 cupro
- Dry clean
- Size medium: length 28", chest 50"
- Model is 6ft and wears a size medium
- Made in Japan
SACAI Floral-embroidered satin and denim jacket DQALWPE