Honestly, we don’t think you were scratching your head wondering which country Polo Ralph Lauren hails from, but just in case there was any doubt the all-American label patches the American flag on the back of a classic American piece of clothing, the denim jacket. The jacket has a faded wash and worn-in look, and the flag patch is made of smaller patches. All in all, it’s a great jacket for those days that aren’t too cold and aren’t too hot.
- Polo Ralph Lauren stretch-denim jacket
- Exposed button fastening at front
- Collar, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, two buttoned flap pockets at chest, two welt pockets at front, faded wash, contrasting stitching
- 75% cotton, 25% lyocell
- Machine wash
- Size medium: Length 26", chest 40"
- Model is 6ft 2” and wears a size medium
POLO RALPH LAUREN Flag-patch stretch-denim jacket QVUGRCM