British streetwear designer MJB - Marc Jacques Burton dreams up each piece in his London studio before it’s sent off to Italy to be handcrafted and distressed to perfection – and this denim jacket is no exception. Easily Burton’s fabric, it’s cut to a classic silhouette before being faded out and roughed up. In case that wasn’t artisanal enough, it’s topped off with skull and spider web graphics that have been painted by hand.
- MJB Marc Jacques Burton stretch-denim jacket
- Exposed button fastenings at front
- Spread collar, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, two button-fastening patch pockets at chest, two welt pockets at back, branded hardware, exposed seams, graphic print at sleeves and back, button fastening tabs at back hem
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane
- Dry clean
- Size 40: length 25", chest 42"
- Model is 6ft 2” and wears a size 40
- Made in Italy
MJB MARC JACQUES BURTON Skull and web-print denim jacket BXQLXUJ