We can all agree that the bomber is one of the best jacket silhouettes out there, and the MA-1 is basically the original. It was designed by the US Army in the 50s and manufactured for them by the very Alpha Industries that make this edition. In other words, there’s some expertise here. The jacket has the stand collar, ribbed trims, popper pockets that we all know and love, plus some very old-school-military patches and logos throughout.
- Alpha Industries shell bomber jacket
- Concealed zip fastening at front
- Stand collar, long sleeves, zip-fastening patch pocket at sleeve with branded tab detail, branded patched at chest and sleeve, two popper-fastening welt pockets at front, embroidered brand and graphic at back, ribbed trims, fully lined
- 100% nylon; 100% nylon
- Dry clean
- Size medium: length 27", chest 42"
- Model is 6ft and wears a size medium
ALPHA INDUSTRIES MA-1 shell bomber jacket OBILCED